Thursday 18 December 2014

Hadara Power Facial | Review

Exactly one more week till Christmas Day, guys! If you feel like your skin needs some pampering, read on to find out how you can get an instant skin fix at super discounted prices, all in the name of Christmas! :D

I was very kindly invited by Ms YY Low, co-founder of local Hadara Aesthetics Boutique, to try out their signature Hadara Power Facial. Before I continue, I want to clarify that I was in no way told to do any form of review on this, so I'm clearly doing this because I had a really good experience and I genuinely wish to share! :)



If you have read an Instagram post of mine whereby I talked about Hadara, you would know that this was my virgin facial experience, so I honestly had no idea what to expect! I simply thought I'd leave the place - a 10-minute walk from Clarke Quay MRT Station - looking like a tomato because I've super sensitive skin and that's what I've heard about post-facials. (Spoiler alert: I did not look like a tomato when I left the boutique; you'll see later!)

Do note that I took the following pictures (just for memory sake of my first ever facial) with my lousy iPhone 5s, so please pardon the image quality!

The cozy facial room at Hadara, accompanied by relaxing classical music throughout the whole facial session:

Wardrobe for your belongings:

After changing into the robe provided, it was time for my virgin facial! At this point, I was feeling very excited hehehe.

Here's a "before" picture of my face, after the aesthetician gently removed my makeup with Dermagold's makeup remover. As mentioned earlier, my face is super sensitive so it gets red even when I remove my own makeup at home.
You can see my redness, blemishes and clogged pores, as well as some serious opened pores on my inner cheeks.

After having made sure that every trace of makeup had been removed, she did a double-cleanse with Dermagold's award-winning Purifying Scrub. When that was removed as well, she proceeded to apply their Skin Elixir on my face and did a facial massage to promote lymphatic drainage. FYI, the massage was LEGIT and it felt so good! 

Next up, extraction! I've also heard about this from my friends and I know that this is the most-dreaded part of a facial, so I was a little scared, ...yet excited; talk about mixed emotions!  

The machine used to steam my face so my pores could open up:
I would be lying if I said it wasn't the least painful, but I'd say it was definitely bearable. The aesthetician was really gentle and even tried to distract me by getting me to talk about myself. I also have an extremely low tolerance for pain, so take my word for it when someone like me can say that it was bearable!

Then comes my favourite tech gadget in the room: the Cleopine air-spray penetration! My sensitive skin was very red by now after the extraction, and this cool machine really helped to soothe my skin and calm it down!

Yay to calmed, hydrated and more radiant skin!

Last but not least, a cooling clay mask!

I thought she would then leave me alone while my mask was on, but she started giving me a shoulder massage throughout the whole mask session! Oh my god, I swear her massages are legit to the maximum; very professional and she did not talk to me as well, so this part was seriously relaxing especially with the soothing music!

After the mask removal (although I wished the massage would go on forever!):
I think it's very obvious that my skin looks cleaner, clearer, more purified and less red in the above two photos!!!

Last but not least, she applied Dermagold's tinted sunblock on my skin which contained SPF 'cause it was still daytime when I was done with the facial. How thoughtful!
I don't know about you, but I definitely think I look way more refreshed and radiant here :D

She then asked me if I wanted to see my mask hahahahaha:

To end this amazing experience on a nice note, I was served a cup of healthy tea and a couple of special nibbles:

Like what you've seen? Why don't you try it for yourself, especially with their current Christmas-exclusive gift vouchers! The usual price of Hadara Power Facial is S$150 per session, but you can now purchase it at ONLY S$48!!! Suitable for teens, adults, men, and the elderly with any skin type, so you can buy it for yourself, as Christmas gifts, or simply as a special treat to your parents ;) PLUS, add on a mere S$20 for their Hadara Sparkling Eye Therapy that is usually priced at S$88!!! I cannot stop typing "!!!" because these offers are seriously insane.
(Image credit: here)

The best part? NO HARD-SELL POLICY. Seriously, I think it's very annoying when people hard-sell; maybe I look like someone who can be easily convinced so I've encountered countless of salespersons who'd practice their "hard-sell techniques" on me. But not Hadara!!!

Keen to try out their Power Facial and/or Sparkling Eye Therapy now? I only have 20 vouchers (10 Power Facials, 10 Sparkling Eye Therapies) with me for you to purchase! These vouchers are only available for sale till 24th December, but do note that you can keep the voucher(s) till 31 march 2015 before they are invalid for use :) Please remember that I have not been paid to do this, nor will I receive any form of commission for selling these vouchers. I am doing this out of pure goodwill, and because I've had an enjoyable experience myself! Even local singer Olivia Ong had gone for this particular facial; she also got her sister to go for one afterwards! To see Olivia's shoutout, click here.

E-mail me at mybeautyroad@hotmail.com if you'd like to purchase the voucher(s)! Feel free to ask me questions by leaving a comment in this post, or on my Instagram post. You can also send me a DM on Instagram if sending an e-mail is troublesome for you! :)

For more detailed blog reviews about the Hadara Power Facial with better pictures, click here and here.

Treat yourself (and your beloved loved ones) well this Christmas and the coming New Year; e-mail me regarding the vouchers now for an instant fix to better skin. No regrets, I'll assure you that <3

-

Hadara Aesthetics Boutique is located at 23 Lorong Telok, #01-01, Singapore 049035. 

Disclaimer: Thoughts and opinions expressed are strictly my own and based on my personal experience. I am not compensated by the company.



With love,

Jolynn Lim
My Beauty Road

"Don't forget to love yourself."

Follow me on Instagram @mybeautyroad for more beauty updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment